Nominations are closed
Open positions are:
President Elect - 3 year commitment, First Year as President-Elect, Second as President, Third as Immediate Past President). Go to NACNS Conf as Pres Elect and Pres. Plus paid NACNS membership for all 3 years.
Secretary - 2 year commitment
Director at Large Chair for Continuing Ed Committee - 2 year commitment
Chair of Nominations Committee - 2 year commitment
Chair of Legislative Committee - 2 year commitment
Clinical Nurse Specialist Student Reps – 1 year commitment
Duties from the Bylaws
- the chairperson of the Board of Directors
- provide leadership for the OACNS
- preside at general membership meetings
- perform all duties that are incident to the office
- shall serve as ex-officio member of standing and ad hoc committees, except on the Nomination Committee.
- Term of Office is for one year beginning Jan 1
- work closely with the President on all matters pertaining to the office of President;
- in the absence of the President, the President-elect shall perform the duties of the President;
- be the Chairperson of the Bylaws Committee
- Nominees for President-elect shall be current or past members from the Board of Directors or any active member who demonstrates involvement in OACNS matters.
- Upon completion of one term in office, the President-elect assumes the office of President for one term, then serves as Immediate Past President for one year
- Term of office is for one year beginning Jan 1.
- The Immediate Past President shall be responsible to help assure the continuity of the OACNS mission and purposes. The Past-President is Chair of the Conference Planning Committee. Term of office is one year following term as President beginning Jan 1.
Address: PO Box 12335,
Oklahoma City, Ok. 73157